The Grasslands Alliance envisions cattle ranching that is regenerative, adaptive, profitable, and climate-smart. More sustainable ranching generates benefits that include:
- conserving ecosystems, biodiversity, soil health, and water;
- preventing pollution;
- reducing greenhouse gas emissions;
- maintaining high animal welfare;
- protecting public health;
- supporting rural communities; and
- producing traceable, high-quality beef.
Through the transparency created by the Grasslands Alliance’s programs, businesses and consumers are empowered to recognize and reward producers of beef from certified well-managed ranches and farms.